Code of Ethics for the Certification Courses and Members of the International Association of Angel Practitioners (IAAP)
Co-Founders: Maria G. Maas, Dax Carlisle, and Janice Mary Fuchs
The intent of this code is to provide a common frame of reference by which to address ethical issues and to encourage professional standards of practice. It is a framework by which the students of our Courses and IAAP Members can manage their responsibilities to clients, colleagues, members of the IAAP, the general public and to themselves. For this reason, and to this end, every student and all members of the IAAP are required to abide by the following principles of ethical behavior:
- We only provide services to individuals over the age of 18.
- We recognize that the client’s welfare and empowerment is the primary concern.
- We support the belief in God/Source/Creator/Divine and faith in angels as an
enduring source of practical guidance, spiritual insight, and a path of self-
- We respect all clients, regardless of place of origin, race, religion, gender, age or
- We advance our spiritual discipline as Lightworkers by continuing our education
(through course work, conferences and independent study etc.)
- We cultivate our abilities and work within the limits of that competence.
- We nurture our own personal well-being and self-care regimen, and will conduct consultations only if healthy and energy levels are sufficient.
- We conduct ourselves in a manner that promotes public confidence in the role of an angel practitioner, and in the spiritual tradition of Lightworkers as a whole.
- We never undermine the work of fellow practitioners.
- We support and encourage associate members in their understanding of the
angelic realm and how the angels can assist an individual and/or humanity as a whole.
- We treat as confidential, all personal client information and will never share client information unless there is a threat of danger or harm to the client or another.
- We insure that any discussion regarding a consultation is for purposes of training or supervision only, and the principle of client confidentiality is strictly maintained.
- We communicate accurately the terms by which services are offered (i.e., qualifications, availability, confidentiality, fees, cancellation policy, and any other significant matters) prior to the consultation.
- We inform the client of the interpretive nature of angelic communication and ensure that the client understands the power of his/her own free will.
- We enhance the client's self-understanding; to inspire hope, courage and positive action.
- We recognize the client's authority over his/her own life, decisions and choices.
- We refrain from judgment, criticism and personal bias during consultations.
We recommend that clients consult a licensed professional for advice that the angel practitioner is not qualified to provide (legal, financial, medical, or psychological, etc.), and will provide emergency referrals to appropriate community agencies and services as necessary.
We adhere to the policy that all official or legal statements pertaining to the International Association of Angel Practitioners (IAAP) must come from the Maria G. Maas, IAAP President or unanimously by the Co-Founders of the organization. All members of the International Association of Angel Practitioners (IAAP) and every Graduate of our Courses, must accept and abide by this Code of Ethics.
Members who use the IAAP’s logos and those who are authorized to use the “Certified Angel Practitioner™” and/or “CAP™” - “Certified Master Angel Practitioner™” and/or “CMAP™” - “Certified Angelic Medium™”/"Certified Angel Medium™" and/or “CAM™” - “Certified Angel Numerologist™” and/or “CAN™”, “Certified Tarot and Angel Card Reader™ and/or "CTACR™” ....designations, agree to uphold this Code of Ethics and the highest in professional standards. NOTE: The “TM” and/or "™" must be present as shown in the titles above.
Maria G. Maas, IAAP President and/or the Co-Founders of the International Association of Angel Practitioners (IAAP) reserve the right to assess the professional behavior of members when called to question and to disallow the use of our official logos if need be.
I.A.A.P. Courses Disclaimer:
The Certified Angel Practitioner™ Course, also called CAP™ Course, The Angelic Mediumship and Mentoring™ Course , also called AMM™ Course, the Angel Numerology & Tarot™ Course, also called CAN™ Course, and the Certified Tarot and Angel Card Reader™ Course also called CTACR™ Course referred to in the remainder of this disclaimer as, “Course” or “Courses”, contain the opinions and ideas of their authors.
It is intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subjects addressed in the Course. They are sold with the understanding that the authors and publisher are not engaged in rendering medical, health, financial or any other kind of professional services in these Courses. The listener should consult his or her medical, health, financial or other competent professional before adopting any of the suggestions in these Courses or drawing inferences from it.
The authors and publisher specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of these Courses.”
Maria G. Maas, IAAP President, the IAAP Cofounders, and all IAAP Members are independent practitioners with their own individual views. The views and/or opinions of any one of these independent practitioners does not necessarily express the views of the others.
Copyright © 2015-2023 Maria G. Maas.. All rights reserved.